Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Fashion is such a broad concept. Everyone has a different idea about what's fashionable and what's not. The current generation has taken things to new levels, in days of old there was a generic fashion and generic idea of what was 'in' and what was not. But today, the things that some people think look like shit, others will think is amazing. From boho to rockabilly to heroin chic (or a mixture of the three), the possibilities are endless to what you want to do with your 'look.'

what's fashionable is in the eye of the beholder, and thats sorta the basis for my blog. as much as i would like to say that im going to be writing a fashion blog...it will probably turn into a blog about the things that inspire me in not only my fashion but also my life. fashion is the way i express myself, and even though i model myself on things that i see and am inspired by, isn't that really what art is all about, copying other cool stuff you see?

anyway, here goes nothing


No comments:

Post a Comment