Tuesday, June 1, 2010

good on ya mum


so, I didn't really start this blog at the opportune time; heading into exams and what not. So I'm going to use that shitty excuse for my lack of blogging.

but i do have an update

I happened to score some particularly rad sunglasses out of my mother's cupboard about 3 weeks ago. I have been looking for a pair of round framed sunglasses for a while, and i didn't overly want to do the whole Ray Ban Clubmaster thing, because they're fast starting to turn into what the Wayfarer did about 2 years ago. I'm not saying that they're not cool, but you know once you find a 'knock off' copy of your sunnies in Cotton On, its time to do something different.

So I went and told my mum about these Tom Ford sunnies I had seen (which were bound to be about $600)
when she said that she would probably have a couple of old pairs of round framed glasses around from ages ago (it just so happens that mum was a bit of a mad bitch back in 80s/90s). So out she pulls these two little beauties. (please excuse my wanky photobooth pictures)


very happy with that little haul. she never ceases to amaze me that woman.













No comments:

Post a Comment